21 Ways to Make $100 PER DAY Online (ACTUAL METHODS; NOT HYPE)

 21 Ways to Make $100 PER DAY Online (ACTUAL METHODS; NOT HYPE)

- Alright, you're gonna

laugh when I say this,
but I've been a financial
advisor for 16 plus years,
and even some of my biggest months
where I took home some pretty fat checks,
that still doesn't compare to the day
that I made my first $100 online.
I know it sounds weird,
but it is the truth.
There was something about
getting a check from Google,
getting my first Google
AdSense check in the mail
that just blew me away, 'cause it was like
I made money on the internet.
I just, it blew me away.
Even though I was making six
figures as a financial advisor,
making that first $100 online
was a game-changing moment for me.
- Yes, that's awesome.
- And it began an amazing journey
that I am just so grateful for.
But today, what I wanna share with you is,
not just that first $100,
I wanna share 21 ways that
I have made $100 online,
because I wanna show you
that if you're interested
in making $100 on the
side, if you're interested
in making $100 using online
strategies, it is possible,
and that's what we're
going to look at today.
So let's find out what
these 21 ways are right now.(upbeat music)
Alright, before I tell
you about these 21 ways
I've been able to make $100 online,
I feel like I should probably
give you some context first.
So, if you're new to the YouTube channel,
my name's Jeff Rose,
been a financial planner
for over 16 years.
About 10 years ago, I started a blog.
When I started this blog, it
was purely a marketing tool
for my financial planning practice.
I didn't know anything
about online marketing,
I didn't know anything about SEO,
search engine optimization.
I was not, I didn't
have a Facebook account,
was not on Twitter, didn't
even have MySpace at the time.
- I have 100,000 friends on MySpace.
Yes.
(crowd laughs)
Isn't that great?
I have so many friends on the computer.
- I was oblivious to the fact that
you could make money online.
Luckily, I met many mentors on the approach
that showed me that I could
make, not just $100 online,
that I could make a
full-time living offline,
even more than I would make from
my financial planning practice,
but I was still just
trying to accept the fact
that I may create extra cash on the facet.
And to make that first $100
was, like as I mentioned,
it simply was such a mind-set shift on behalf of me,
because the only way
that I knew to make money
was to go out and get new clients.
Like, that's the only way
that anyone ever told me,
anybody ever taught me.
So to be introduced to
a whole new concept,
a whole new world, I was just dancing.
("Never" by Moving Pictures)
(laughing) I was just woo!
I was excited.
Anyway, sorry, little too excited.
But what I want to show
you today is the 21 ways
that I've been able to
make at least $100 online.
But here's the crazy thing is
that, yes I'm sharing 21 ways,
but these aren't the
only 21 ways that exist,
because I have so many
other friends that are
in the online space that
are making a killing,
and they are utilizing other methods
that I'm not even sharing in this 21 ways.
So, that is the beauty of
having an online business,
is that you have so many
options, so much freedom,
so much flexibility to
kinda just go the direction
that you are best-suited for,
that you are just engaged with,
that you understand,
and that you just enjoy.
Before I get onto that
tangent, we're gonna talk about
what these 21 ways are right now.because I have so many
other friends that are
in the online space that
are making a killing,
and they are utilizing other methods
that I'm not even sharing in this 21 ways.
So, that is the beauty of
having an online business,
is that you have so many
options, so much freedom,
so much flexibility to
kinda just go the direction
that you are best-suited for,
that you are just engaged with,
that you understand,
and that you just enjoy.
Before I get onto that
tangent, we're gonna talk about
what these 21 ways are right now.
Right, the first one as I
mentioned is Google AdSense.
So when I started my blog,
I had a lot of restrictions
because I was a financial advisor.
Had to change up the way that
I was structured later on,
but initially, the only
thing I could really do
was Google AdSense.
So Google AdSense, you set up
a free account with Google,
they'll give you the code
that you copy and paste,
and you put that into your website,
and basically Google does the rest.
So when I finally added
Google AdSense to my blog,
the blog had been alive,
had been going for about six months.
So I had six months of
content before I even
put any ads there to begin with.
And after posting the ads, after copying
and pasting that code from Google AdSense,I was able to get my 1st $100 payout.
I believe it was in about three months,
maybe four months, from there.
So we're talking, I was
blogging for nine months
before I made that first $100 check.
Now, I have a lot of people that
have commented on other videos.
I have another video where
I'm talking about how to make
that first $1,000 online if
you wanna check that out.
But I get a lot of comments on that video,
asking how did you get $100.
How'd you make so much
with Google AdSense?
Other than the content that I was hosting,
you also have to realize that I am in
the personal finance, investing niche,
so the advertising partners,
they're willing to pay a lot more.
Investment firms, banks,
they're willing to pay
a little bit over if you were in
like the food niche or the fashion niche.
So, I think that's one of
the reasons why I was able
to get that first $100 from Google AdSense
so quickly compared to others that
have other blogs in different niches.
Alright, the second way
I was able to make $100
was via text links.
So what exactly is a text link?
So all a text link is, if
you're ever reading an article,
doesn't matter if it's on a
blog, an online newspaper,
wherever, and if there is
a link inside that post,
inside that article that
links out to another article,
that is a text link.
So, what I didn't realize
is that there are tons
of companies that were willing to pay to
get a link back to their site.
And they're willing to pay
$100, $200, $500, up to $1,000,
maybe even more, depending
on what that niche was.
So in the beginning, I didn't really know,
like about text links, and
when somebody was willing
to pay me $100 for me to link out to them,
I was like okay, sure,
I'll link out to you.
It's a hundred bucks.
Pay me!
Pay me my $100.Now what I did not understand is that that's
against Google's terms of service, and,
if they were to learn of
that, if you're doing that
on a consistent basis, your
site is going to get banned.
They're going to block you,
you're going to get hit hardcore.
I've seen a lot of people
that build businesses
on selling text links
or selling text links
on their blogs and on their
sites, and they got demolished
in Google to where basically
their site was blacklisted.
So that is not a long-term strategy,
but it is a way that, if you have a blog,
and you have content, there
are advertising partners
that are willing to pay
you to link out to them.
I wouldn't do that a lot, but
you could do it ever so often
to make a bit more money on the facet.
The third way was via a sponsored post.
So this is similar to a text link,
but it's a little bit more legit
in the sense that you actually
are telling your readers,
you're telling Google, that
this is a sponsored post.
Typically there are back
links to the company
that is sponsoring that post.
And these companies are
willing to pay you a good,
fair amount of money to
have a sponsored post
published on your site.
In the beginning, I think
I was making anywhere
between $100 and $200
for a sponsored post,
and I just kept jacking up my rates
because I thought, you know what,
if people are willing to pay it,
I'm going to deposit that check.
So I went from like $200
to $300 to $500 to $1,000
to where now we don't
publish a sponsored post
on our site unless they're
paying at least $5,000 or more
depending on who that company is.
Now the one thing about sponsored posts
is that you wanna make
sure that it is a company
that you believe in,that your values align,
'cause if you're just publishing content
that's sponsored by a company
that you don't even use
that you don't even know anything about,
like your readers, your community,
they're going to backlash on you.
I mean, they're gonna come after you,
because they know exactly
what you're doing.
I think in this world
sponsorships are great, right?
Some of our favorite
athletes are sponsored.
Sponsors have a place in the marketplace.
But just make sure that
whoever that sponsor is,
like I said, it's a company
that you know about them,
you believe in their values,
you know what they offer.
Don't just be adding
sponsored content to companies
that you don't even know
how to pronounce their name.
Number four is affiliate marketing.
Now, affiliate marketing
is, by far, one of the most
lucrative ways that you
can make money online.
When I was finally able
to restructure my business
and start adding affiliates to my blog,
that's when I saw my income
increase exponentially.
So, for my blog, affiliates
could be online brokerages,
online banks, any sort
of investment places,
insurance places.
So these types of companies
pay very good money
if you are an affiliate for them.
I can remember my income
almost doubling in less
than three months when I
was able to add affiliates
on top of the Google ads
that I had on my blog.
It was just mind-blowing.
But affiliates is another
way that you can make money
on your site, on your blog, and
one of the ways I made $100.
In fact, there are some companies
that will pay you $100 for a conversion.
We're talking one conversion.
If you get one person to
sign up for that product
or that service, and you get paid $100.
Like, you just got that
$100 off that one person.
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.Yes!
Yes!
Number five is display ads.
Now, display ads are very
similar to Google ads,
Google AdSense, but the
difference with Google ads
is that typically the reader
has to click on that ad
for you to make money.
So the person actually has to take action
and click on that link.
If they don't click,
typically you don't get paid.
So with display ads, this
is typically another company
that is running, I would
think of it as like billboards
that you see on the side of the
road or side of the highway.
So these are display ads,
online billboards, on your site.
So with display ads, you're
not getting paid for the click,
you're getting just
for the number of times
that that ad is displayed.
So if you get people to
visit your site over and over
and over again, you're
getting paid for that ad
to be showed to them.
They don't have to click it,
they don't have to do anything,
they just have to see it.
So the more traffic you
get, more you're gonna
make with display ads.
Number six is writing
articles or writing blog posts
for other sites, otherwise
known as freelance writing.
So, the reason I wanted
to do freelance writing
was I wanted to write for
bigger sites than mine.
I wanted to grow my readership.
I wanted to grow my online brand
and just get my name out there.
So I was willing to
write for another site,
as long as they were bigger than mine
and they're willing to pay me for it.
So, one of the first
sites that I wrote for
was a much bigger site,and they were willing
to pay me $150 an article
to write for them.
Now, at the time, $150
wasn't a lot of money,
it was more about just
increasing the brand,
increasing online awareness
of what I was up to,
of my site, and getting those
coveted back links to there.
But, as you can see, you
can get paid to write.
And I know freelance
writers that are making
more than $150 an article.
They're making $500, $1,000,
sometimes a couple thousand
dollars just to write one article.
In fact, I know of a blogger
that is a freelance writer.
She does this full-time, and
she makes over six figures
a year just writing for other sites.
That's all she does.
Her name is Holly Johnson,
you can check out her course
where she talks about how
you can make six figures
becoming a freelance writer.
And she's not the only one that I've known
that's been able to do this.
You can make a killing writing for others.
Just writing content, writing blog posts.
It can be done.
It's amazing.
Number seven was getting new
clients for the practice.
As I mentioned, when I started this blog,
the whole point for me
was to get new clients
for my financial planning practice.
But, to get new clients, I
mean, typically, if you are
marketing yourself, you have
referrals, you can do seminars,
you can do cold calling, you
can do traditional advertising
in a newspaper or radio ads.
Trust me, I have tried them all.
But the cool thing was starting
this blog was, guess what.
I was getting new clients
that were coming to my site.
So, if you have some sort
of service-based business,
and you have a blog, you have a way
to market yourself online,
you can get new clients.
That's why they call it online marketing.
So if you're a chiropractor,if you're a fitness coach,
if you're a freelance writer,
if you are an executive coach,
whatever, a life coach,
you can have a blog,
produce content, and drive
people, drive new clients
back to your service-based business.
Number eight is coaching.
So in this case, I'm not talking
about financial coaching.
I'm talking about financial
advisors that were interested
in learning how to become
online marketers like myself,
that wanted to start a
blog, that wanted to utilize
online marketing to grow their practice.
And, even though they didn't know me,
they discovered me because of Twitter,
because other people sharing my content,
so they wanted to reach out to me,
and understand how I did what I did.
So, initially, I started
just taking these calls
and answering all their questions.
And I would sometimes talk to
these people for 30 minutes,
45 minutes, an hour, because
I enjoyed it so much.
But then it came to the point
where I just didn't have
any extra time in the day,
and I couldn't just sit
on the phone talking to complete strangers
that I didn't even know if
they were gonna take action
in the information I was giving them.
So I started charging a
consulting fee or a coaching fee.
And, initially, it started
off at $100 an hour,
went up to $200, went up to $500,
then it went to over
$1,000 an hour for my time.
So if you are an expert in some niche,
people are reaching out to
you, if they are texting you,
if they are Facebook messaging you,
and they want to quote pick your brain,
it is time to start
charging them some sort
of coaching or consulting fee,
because picking your
brain is just another way
of saying is that, I want free information
and I don't wanna pay you for it.
You deserve to get paid.
Start off charging at least $100 an hour
and get what you are paid.
Get what you are paid
and what you deserve.
Alright, number nine is selling leads.
So, for me, how this all started was,
I started a second site called
lifeinsurancebyjeff.com,
and the whole point there was
to get life insurance leads
that I and my junior
advisor in my practice
would sell them online.
So we were generating leads.
It got to a point where
we had so many leads
that we couldn't handle them all.So upon further research
and just a few strategic
connections, I found that
there were insurance companies
that were willing to pay for these leads.
And they would pay
anywhere between $35, $50,
on up to $100 per lead, and
it just opened my eyes again
that look, here we go.
We have another way that we can monetize
online business, online marketing.
So with that, I also realized
that there are other companies
that are willing to pay
for auto insurance leads
or medicare leads.
It's just crazy the
potential that is out there.
But, I was able to make $100,
at least a hundred dollars,
just by selling leads for those interested
in buying life insurance, and
then it just grew from there.
Alright, number 10 is digital product.
Now this is something that
I do not have a lot of.
I actually only have
technically two digital products
I'll talk about number 11,
the next one, here next.
So, digital products for me.
The only digital product I have right now,
and that can shortly amendment, is that if you be part of
my Make $1K Challenge, where
I show you how to start a blog
and get set up to make your
first $1,000 from blogging.
You can check that out,
make1kchallenge.com.
So if you sign up for
that free email challenge,
I have a $7 upgrade that is some PDFs,
a behind-the-scenes video of one
of my top affiliates, and that is $7.
So like, that is my digital product.
It's a $7 product.
Woo!
But here's the cool thing
is that I set that thing up
over a year ago, it might
even be two years ago now,
and it still makes me between $1,500
and $2,000 a month passively.
Yes, passively.I don't do anything with
it. It's pretty crazy.
And why it's the only
product I have, I don't know.
That is for another video.
Anyway, it makes you
realize how much money
you're leaving on the table sometimes.
One day I'll figure
that out when I grow up.
So, digital product could be a PDF,
it could be a email course, it
could be a variety of things,
it could be a video series.
There are tons of digital
products out there.
Another digital product, which
I have is an online course.
And as of right now, I
only have one of these,
and that will also change.
So, for me, my online course
is called The Online Advisor
Growth Formula, and this is
my step A to Z on how I grew
my online brand using
online marketing to grow
my financial planning practice.
My target client here
was financial advisors,
and I've had folks willing to pay on up
to $3,500 for the top package
to be a part of this course.
So when you see other YouTubers
and other content marketers
that are selling courses,
like it is a legit business.
Just make sure that you deliver the goods,
'cause if you pay top-dollar for a course
and all you deliver is crap,
you're going to lose
street cred pretty quick.
So make sure that you bring,
you bring the good stuff.
Make sure you bring it.
Number 12, we're gonna kinda
go back to a little bit
more traditional here,
going back to me being
a financial planner, but
number 12 was investment gains
and dividends from my online investments.
So, like anybody out there, you'll be able to discovered
an online account, you can
start buying ETFs, you can start
buying stocks, you can
start trading mutual funds.
Wouldn't actually trade mutual
funds, more like stocks.
But anyway, you get the point.
So I've been able to make at
least $100 off capital gains,
off dividends on some of my stock
and mutual fund and ETF investments.
In fact, you can actually
watch another video
where I point out however i used to be able to create
over $100,000 tax free using
a little-known strategy,
kinda called the Roth IRA
conversion, but anyway.
Kinda give it away.
You can go check out that video
so you can learn more about it.
Now, as much as I love online business
and I believe you should start
some sort of online business,
obviously since I'm doing this video,
I also think it's very
important to have traditional
investments as part of your
overall investment strategy.So, if that's mutual funds,
ETFs, individual stocks,
whatever that is, I think
you need to have it,
and there's so many different
online options nowadays
that you have zero excuses.
So if that is at Ally Financial, E Trade,
TD Ameritrade, apps like
Robinhood or Acorns.
There are so many different
investment options
that I'm tired of excuses.
Go out and invest. Rant over.
Alright moving on, so
another way I've been able
to make $100 online is
utilizing peer-to-peer lending.
And I talk about peer-to-peer lendings,
especially Lending Club
in a few other videos.
You can go check those out.
Peer-to-peer lending I won't
get on a soapbox about it,
but it is another way
where, instead of people
going to the bank to get a loan,
now they are going to us, fellow peers,
to invest into microloans.
So, basically you are
crowdfunding different loans
for different people all
across the United States.
Pretty cool strategy, makes you more than
you're gonna make at a local bank.
Check out those videos if you
wanna learn more about it.
The next strategy I've been
able to make $100 online
is crowd-funding real estate investing.
So there are a lot of
different companies out there.
The one that I have started with
and still like to this day is Fundrise.
So at Fundrise, all you
have to do is add money
to the account and then the
Fundrise team will take care
of those investment strategies.
So they have commercial,
they have housing,
they have it all, and they
manage those properties for you,
and then they pay you the dividend,
pay you the interest, on that.
For those that want to
get started investing
into real estate but don't
know how, don't know,
they're a little scared,
they're a little bit skittish
to get started, utilizing
a company like Fundrise
to get your feet wet I think
is an amazing strategy.
It is super simple.
You can start an investment
account with as low
as $500 with them, like it is so cheap.
It's ridiculous how easy it is.
So that is another option, another option
that has made me $100 online.
If you're wondering why I
stopped saying the number
of what option we're on,
it's because I forgot.
I don't know where we're at right now,
and I hope that my video editor
knows what number we're on,
because I don't, okay, moving on.
For the next one, is
sponsored social shares.
So, similar to sponsored posts,
now we're just talking about
having a sponsor pay you
to share something about them
on your social media channel.
So this could be on
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.Whoever this company is,
they're willing to pay,
as you, the influencer, to
share about their product.
Now, I don't do a lot of this.
I have done some.
But my wife, she gets
paid pretty good money
just to talk about home
furnishings, like couches
and rugs and kids' clothes.
Like, it's just, it's almost funny to me
what people will pay,
and you get free product.
You just really can't lose.
And this is such a lucrative business.
Like it is so crazy.
Obviously you have the Kardashians
that are sharing everything.
They're getting paid, trust
me, they're getting paid.
They're getting paid a lot of money
just to talk about some
stupid drink or an outfit
or whatever they're sharing.
But it's even crazier when
it comes closer to home.
So you can check out the
Minority Mindset YouTube channel
where he shares that he was offered $150
just to share about some
cryptocurrency company
that he didn't even
understand what they did,
or how they made money, but even still,
they were willing to pay
him $150 just to share
about their company.
Now, he didn't do it
because he didn't believe
in that company, the values
didn't align with him.
Good job for that, because
how hard would that
be to turn down, 150 g's
just to share something.
But, if you have a platform,
if you have an audience,
there are people willing
to pay you just to share
on your social media channel.
Alright, another one that my
wife takes full advantage of
almost on a daily basis
is she sells stuff online.
Now, usually this is our stuff.
So this is stuff that we have
had that we no longer use,
and she's been using
private Facebook groups
to unload this stuff.
Now we donate a lot, but
some of our nicer things
that we know still are in
good condition and we can get
some of our money back, we
just post into different
Facebook groups, somebody
comes to pick it up,
and phew, it's gone.
And we made a little bit of money.
And the funny issue was that we have a tendency to simply oversubscribed
this China hutch thing, I
don't even know what it was,
but it was actually something
that she received as part
of a sponsorship a couple years ago.
We don't need it anymore and somebody
was willing to pay us for it.
I don't know if that's
double-dipping or not,
but either way, it's a win-win for us.
So that's just another way

that you can make $100.
21 Ways to Make $100 PER DAY Online (ACTUAL METHODS; NOT HYPE) 21 Ways to Make $100 PER DAY Online (ACTUAL METHODS; NOT HYPE) Reviewed by Mod Gamer on March 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.